I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Oregon route
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 4 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 5 Booze & books in NYC
- 6 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 I need help
- 10 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 11 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 RV Grand Canyon
- 15 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 16 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 17 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 18 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 10 day California Trip in July
- 21 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 22 New York in 5 days
- 23 Newport Beach restaurants
- 24 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 25 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona