Notices

Bahamas Day Excursions from Orlando

Jan 6th, 2001, 12:45 PM
CEE

Bahamas Day Excursions from Orlando

I keep hearing about cheap day or overnight excursions to the Bahamas from Orlando? Are these worthwhile/safe trips? How much do they cost? Who sells them? Local travel agents? I see 3/4 day trips online, but haven't found the 1 day or 1 night quick trips anywhere. Help anyone?
CEE

Jan 6th, 2001, 07:21 PM
annK

CEE, you might check with Bahamas Air, they fly out of Orlando, to Nassau I think and you could stay overnight and fly back. The overnighters I have heard about are from Miami.

You might check with a local travel agent, they may have more info and get you some rates on airfare and hotel.

Have a good trip.

Jan 6th, 2001, 07:33 PM
gail

We reserved a short trip many years ago, but it required us to go to Cocoa Beach area to board the ship(not sure which exact island).We were looking foreward to this adventure and on the night before they cancelled the trip(did not call us at the hotel) for servicing.There we were in Cocoa Beach with no reservation.The next year my cousin went and they had a nice time. It's such a short trip that it's not leisurly, but the shows and activities looked fun.I would ask a travel agent about service dates if I had it to do over again.

Search this Thread