My husband's brother is getting married and very recently moved to West Virginia.
My husband would like to drive down to WV for a bachelor's weekend.
I am looking for some options for fun activities (preferably near the Charleston area) for a bunch of 30-something guys in August. I was thinking maybe renting ATVs ?? or something along those lines....
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Real Diplomatic Passport, Visa, IELTS ([email protected])
- 2 Sjc Car Rental
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 [email protected]
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest