My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact BROTHER Techh GOST.
- 2 I need help
- 3 girls trip / oregon
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 A Few days in Museums
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 17 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 18 Newport Beach restaurants
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 21 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 4 days in Miami
- 24 travelling from Miami to New York
- 25 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location