Does anyone know of a B&B for less than $100/night in Newport?
Also, what would you recommend to do during a weekend stay?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Trip to Cali
- 4 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 5 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 6 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 7 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 8 Big Sur weather in early December
- 9 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 12 Our next summer trip
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?