I hope this isn't a stupid question. We'll be driving from Lassen to Redwood National Park (camping near Crescent City) around 8am on Thurs July 25. Assuming we arrive in the RNP area around 1pm, we'd obviously like to make the most of the day without tiring ourselves out for our hikes on Fri and Sat. Thinking about grabbing lunch and driving the Avenue of the Giants before we set up camp. What would be your recommendations on how to approach this--where to eat, where do we start the drive, where should we stop along the way? Who knows--perhaps you wouldn't recommend the Ave as an afternoon activity?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bestagingcare.com/kotolena-cream/
- 2 Pest Removal Services
- 3 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 4 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 5 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 6 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 girls trip / oregon
- 15 Vegas in February
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 I need help
- 20 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 21 A Few days in Museums
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions