We are going to be staying at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kawaihae (big island) for my birthday and are looking for a place to have dinner. I'd prefer something "non-touristy" and want to avoid resort restaurants, tourist traps and paying too much for mediocre food. I like just about every cuisine, with an affinity for seafood, sushi, oysters, Korean, Vietnamese...
Local, fresh food would be wonderful. Supporting a local family owned business would be ideal.
We aren't cheap, but don't want to spend hundreds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 I need help
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 travelling from Miami to New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 First time in the United States
- 16 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation
Authentic, local birthday dinner suggestion in/near kawaihae, big island