I was wondering if anyone could help? I am coming to Austin Sept 26th, I would like to stay in a boutique hotel, I was looking at Saint Cecilia but it is booked, my next choices would be Hotel San Jose or the Kimber (I notice no pool there). Any advise?
Was looking at the W too.
Also would like to do a dinner in San Antonio would it be worth spending a night or two there or just driving from Austin?
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 4 I need help
- 5 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 6 Best Places to Spend your Christmas
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Newport Beach restaurants
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?