Girl's getaway in Sedona, Arizona

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have suggestions on where to stay and what to do this December for some 1st time visiting gals to the Sedona area ?
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:30 AM

Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts
How many women? How many rooms/beds? Budget? How many nights?
Will you try to make it to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon?
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM

My girlfriend and I did Sedona in the fall,so not sure whether you will have a lot of snow and how that might affect what you do. We did some of the vortex hikes and also went to Jerome, which was fun. Stayed at King's Ransom Inn, which was nice...great Elote Cafe on the property.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:59 AM

I'd recommend renting a vacation rental home. Excellent way to travel with girlfriends. I rent a home with my sister every year and we have a blast! Everyone could have their own room, maybe even own bath, depending on how many there are of you. Truly is less expensive than renting rooms in a hotel! Not only do you have a private home to share with your friends but it also saves on going out to eat! Check out- http://www.sedonavacations.com
Hiking is fabulous here in December, temperatures cool but not cold. A drive up Oak Creek Canyon plus a visit to Red Rock Crossing are two things I recommend to everyone who hasn't been here before. Lots of galleries to perues in Tlaquepaque, plus you definately want to go to the holiday light show there in the evening. A real treat! A drive to Jerome is always fun and I would recommend Nic's in Old Town Cottonwood for some of the best food in the whole Verde Valley!