Attending a Dodger Game

Mar 19th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Original Poster
Attending a Dodger Game

I live in Southern California but I haven't been to a Dodger game in a long time so I have a few questions. Should I buy tickets ahead of time or at the stadium? Where is a good place to sit? I don't need the best seats but I do want a good view of the game. Do Dodger fans sit on a certain side of the stadium? How far ahead should I plan to be at the stadium to park and get settled in without feeling rushed? Thankyou in advance.
Mar 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Guess it has been a while, Jammie. Before I checked your previous posts, I was sure this was a troll.

Dodger games are not like high school games, where home team fans sit in one section and visiting teams in another. The majority of people at Dodger Stadium are Dodger fans.

Unless you plan to buy from a scalper, get tickets ahead of time. Most of the "best" seats are taken by season ticket holders, so pickins are slim if you wait too long. If you know what game(s) you want to see, you can buy tickets now on-line. You can see the game from any seat. Might not be the best, but just being there is half the fun.

Plan to arrive at the park at least 30 minutes before game time, an hour and a half if you've got kids who want to see BP and infield practice.

Search this Thread