We will be spending a weekend in Atlanta in early May, first time there. We are staying downtown, a couple blocks from Centennial Olympic Park, and expect to spend most of our time in that area as well as venturing out to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I have a couple of questions:
1) Any recommendations for kid-friendly places for dinner, brunch, coffee or dessert in either the downtown area or by the Botanical Gardens? We like trying unique local places and don't need kids' menus with burgers and chicken fingers Just an atmosphere where we won't get dirty looks for having a little one and ideally, a patio or other open area where the kid can wander a bit.
2) Any recommendations for great playgrounds for toddlers in either of the above areas?
3) Is there a place by the Botanical Gardens where we can rent bikes with a trailer for our kid? Does biking on the Eastside trail with a kid sound like a good idea? I just read about the Beltline and some of the cool public art and parks along that trail, so thought it could be a fun activity.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Contact Password Reset supp0rt ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h By ☎Yes!
- 2 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 Las Vegas TR
- 8 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Vegas in February
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 I need help
- 19 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 25 Travel Shenanigans