Looks like Aspen/Snowmass is made up of 4 mountains. Can you ski between them at all...or do you have to shuttle?
Buttermilk looks like it could be the best to learn to snowboard on because of all the greens. Opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Oregon route
- 2 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 3 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 4 Booze & books in NYC
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Where would you go in March?
- 7 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 8 I need help
- 9 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 10 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 11 Expedia
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 RV Grand Canyon
- 14 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 15 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 16 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 17 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 10 day California Trip in July
- 20 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 21 New York in 5 days
- 22 Newport Beach restaurants
- 23 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 24 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 25 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles