Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Anyone with info on "The Wayfarer Inn" in Manchester, NH??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 05:26 PM
NewEnglander

We will be staying there this summer for a function and am curious if anyone has any opinions on this Inn. I understand it is owned by Starwood properties.

Old Jan 3rd, 2002, 05:48 PM
bm

Can't comment on the actual accomodations as I've never stayed there, but can comment on location. First of all I wouldnt call this place an "inn". It's a hotel.
It was a Sheraton at some point in it's history(may still be as I think Sheraton is affiliated w/Starwood). It's located 5 minutes from Manchester Airport, 5 minutes from downtown, and is adjacent to I-293 (runs behind it). The hotel is located on a pretty busy road smack between a large Macy's and a small shopping mall. The property looks nice from the outside. Hopefully someone who has stayed there recently will see this and respond!

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 05:06 AM

ttt

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 06:21 PM
xxx

Why does this person keep "ttt"ing everything??

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 12:41 AM
abc

It's a pretty standard sort of place. Nothing fabulous, nothing objectionable. If you'll have a car during your visit, the Bedford Inn, not far away, is absolutely fabulous.

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 06:01 AM
NewEnglander

ABC~ are you suggesting that we stay at the Bedford Inn? How far away is it? Do you know if they have a web site?

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 06:05 AM
Yankee

If you have a choice, stay at the Bedford Inn.