Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Anyone know anything about the Clarion Hampshire Hotel?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2000, 04:04 AM
XX

I am considering the Clarion Hampshire Hotel and was wondering if it is in a safe area, and if the hotel is okay. Does anyone know how far it is to the Metro? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Nov 9th, 2000, 07:28 AM
lisa

I'm assuming you're talking about Washington DC? Yes the Clarion Hampshire is in a very safe area. It is in between the Dupont Circle and the Foggy Bottom metro stations, probably a little closer to Dupont which is a few blocks' walk. I have never been inside the hotel so I don't know about that, but it's in a nice area.

Old Nov 9th, 2000, 08:02 AM
XX

Yes, I'm talking about Washington, DC. Sorry about that. Thanks for your reply.

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 05:05 AM
XX

If anyone knows anything about this hotel I would really appreciate the info. Thanks.

Old Nov 29th, 2000, 11:43 AM
XX

back to the top!

Old Nov 29th, 2000, 04:41 PM
Rd

We spent 5 days there last spring and found it a great location and nice room. We walked to Georgetown and down from the Zoo. It is very close to the Dupont metro and the area is full of great food and history. We had a small kitchen and lots of space. Considering the price of hotels in DC, I would recommend it for value though we did not dine in the resturant or use any other services.

Old Nov 30th, 2000, 04:59 AM
XX

Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate it.