Reload this Page >

Anyone know anything about Karo Cabins?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2002, 07:08 PM
Joanne

A friend of mine said she heard about these cabins. She didn't have much information. They are located somewhere near Gatlinburg, TN. They are suppose to be a nice place to stay with your pets. I have tried to find something on the Internet with no success. Please, can anyone help?

Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:20 PM
Linda

Web site www.chaletvillage.com
may be what you are looking for....check it out

Old May 4th, 2002, 05:17 AM
Joanne

Thanks Linda, but I don't think that's it. I know Chalet Village, but thanks for the website, I didn't have it.

This is suppose to be on something like ten acres with a lake.

Old May 4th, 2002, 11:31 AM
Cathie

We were just in Gatlinburg last month and I looked through a brochure that I got from the Chamber that listed numerous properties but could not find anything listed for them. I will keep checking through my other stuff, though.

Old May 4th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Joanne

Thanks Cathie.

We were just in Gatlinburg a week ago. I have tons of information on the area, but never heard of Karo Cabins. I hope my girlfriend can get me more info. I was hoping maybe someone here might be able to help. It's hard to find a nice place to stay with your pet.

We stayed at the Microtel in Pigeon Forge. It was okay. Would have liked more room and a fridge.

We have been going to Gatlinburg for 26 years now. 11 years ago we found a place we liked. Have become friends with the owners. Unfortunately, they have a no pet policy. It was so nice knowing where we were going to stay. I hope I can find a new place to stay with our dog.

Old May 4th, 2002, 12:06 PM
doglover

The best book that I have for pet travel (and I have them all) is "On The Road Again With Man's Best Friend" by Dawn and Robert Habgood. Dawbert Press Inc. For Gatlinburg a few recommendations are: Margie's Chalets 800-264 9475 or 423 436-9475, Grandview Inn 800 578-4330 or 423 436 3161, River Terrace Resort 800 251 2040 or 865 436-5161. There are others. These all list cabins.

Old May 4th, 2002, 03:32 PM
xxx

Carrow cabins, maybe?

Old May 5th, 2002, 06:09 AM
Jan

Hi Joanne
Try out the website www.keromountainresort.com and see if maybe these are the cabins you are talking about.

Old May 5th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Joanne

Jan,

I think this might be the place. Thank you so much for the website. I wish I would have known about this place when we were there so I could have checked it out.

Thank you everyone.