Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Anyone been to the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood Lately?

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have read some good reviews on this place but they are from 2011. Was wondering if anyone has been there recently. Or is there another buffet you recommend? We are going to see Jubilee! at Bally's but wanted to eat at a buffet beforehand. We are staying across from Planet Hollywood so that seems convenient. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:29 PM

Received 17 Likes on 4 Posts
If you like German food and German beer, you can't beat the Hofbrauhaus- http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/?...FQOEhwodY0DTmg
If you are looking for a slightly cheaper buffet of comparable quality, I like the buffet at the Golden Nugget (pay before 3PM)
There is so much good food in Las Vegas it is hard to keep track of what is best at any given time.
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:27 PM

The reviews are decidedly mixed: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran...as_Nevada.html

The Grand Lux, at the Venetian, has a pleasing dining room, large menu, popular prices, and big servings: http://www.grandluxcafe.com/

HTTY
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 04:58 AM

Traditional advice has it that the best three buffets on The Strip are Spice Market (Planet Hollywood), Paris Le Village buffet, and the buffet at Bellagio.

I've only been to the second of these (which I liked very much), but that was a few years ago. Can't offer anything cutting-edge up-to-date here, unfortunately.
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Original Poster

I think we are going to go with the Buffet of Buffets 24 hour pass which we can use at the Spice Market and Le Village Buffets. Thanks for the input!
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 06:47 AM

Was there in January and it was fine. It is a buffet, but food was served at the right tempature, there was a good variety and it tasted good
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Original Poster

We did go to Vegas and used the Buffet of Buffets 24 hour pass and loved it! We ate our first dinner at 9:30 pm and then had breakfast, lunch and dinner the next day. We ate at Spice Market and Le Village buffets. Both were really good. I liked the Spice Market the best and our friends liked the Le Village the best but we were all happy at the meals. I would do this again for sure. The price is right and if you sign up for the Rewards program you save even more! Best deal in Vegas for buffets!