We finally narrowed down Hawaii for our summer vacation. We are a family of 4, 2 adults and kids of ages 12 and 8.5.
We are planning to spend 2 weeks in Aug in Hawaii, although if there is room I would like to shorten the trip by couple of days based on your recommendation.
This is our first trip to Hawaii, and we would like to visit Maui and Big Island.
Here is a very rough itinerary:
Day 1: Fly into Maui (hoping we can get direct flights from NYC or NJ)
Day 2 - Day 9: In Maui
Day 10: Fly to Hilo
Day 11: Stay in Volcano National Park
Day 12: Drive to Kohala coast
Day 13- 17: Stay on this side of Big Island
Day 14: Fly home
Any feedback ? I have not done any deep research, want to just figure out how many days we need in each place.
Would love to hear some suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/maxforte-muscle-accelerator/
- 2 Southern Oregon route
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 6 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 10 day California Trip in July
- 23 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants