We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business Networking Meetings
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Trip to Cali
- 6 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 7 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 10 Big Sur weather in early December
- 11 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 12 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 13 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 14 Our next summer trip
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Dulles to BWI
- 19 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 22 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 23 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 24 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 25 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...