Notices

Anniversary dinner help

Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:42 AM
Original Poster

Anniversary dinner help

My son is taking his wife to Las Vegas to celebrate their wedding anniversary and he has asked me for help with picking the perfect restaurant. I want to help him make the correct choice so I am coming here for help!
His request
#1 Romantic
#2 Great views
#3 on the strip
#4 Great food (he is sophisticated in his choices as he graduated from culinary school)
#5 Vegetarian options (his wife does not eat red meat and as for fish, only shrimp)

Our favorite is and will always be Craftsteak but it doesn't fit the rest of his requirements
Best view may be the restaurant on the top of Eiffel tower but I am unsure of their menu

Opinions?
Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:10 PM

I have eaten at the top of the Eiffle tower. We had a table overlooking the strip and the water show, very nice. The food is french/fusion but I am not sure about their vegetarian options. I would go to Bartolotta in the Wynn. Might not have the view but you will not recieve a better culinary experience. Where ever they decide to go when he makes reservations tell him to mention that its their anniversary. I would advise not to get an outdoor restaurant next to the strip because if the wind is the wrong direction the smell is very off putting.

When my wife and I were in Vegas for our anniversary we ate at Emerils fish house at the MGM. The food was WOW but it is not what I would call a romantic restaurant.
Apr 3rd, 2013, 05:40 PM

Check out this website: vegasforyoudeals.com

They have a great list of mostly all the restaurants in Las Vegas, and they have a description for each of the restaurants. They also offer discounts, so check it out! Good luck.

Search this Thread