American Airlines JFK to HNL $734 on web

Jun 27th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Betty

American Airlines JFK to HNL $734 on web

THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW WORLD EVENTS!

Jun 27th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Lisa

Hi Betty, I got my ticket from Boston last weekend for $694+ on American. That made my day because we had been watching since December for them to go down. Honolulu here we come, then Maui here we come.

Jun 27th, 2002, 07:44 AM
Betty

RUB IT IN MY NOSE WHY DON'T you. I payed $1200, my ticket it to Lihue Kauai though. Well I am glad they went down because it says something about next years prices. I just was not seeing a drop either had me worried in the past there have been some sales.

Glad to hear you have been watching since Dec. People were telling me if I booked in January I could have gotten my ticket for 750. I really only paid for the SFO-LIH link 802 and have an old ticket for other link.

ALOHA Lisa when and where are you going?

Jun 27th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Lisa

Hello again Betty, We are going in September. Betty did you know that you can get a credit from the airline for the difference? We still watch the fares even after we have bought our tickets because if the price goes down enough to make it worth our while, we get a credit towards our next flight. We go over to Hawaii at least twice a year so it helps us out a lot. Have a great day.

Jun 27th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Betty

yes I did get a $90 credit for the link to SFO. Thanks I only just learned about the credit thing. Has this always been around and does it apply to foreign airlines?