Notices

Alberta to Arizona ....help?

Oct 26th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Original Poster

Alberta to Arizona ....help?

we will be travelling from Alberta to Arizona in Nov. and coming back in Dec. what are places that we should stop and see and how is winter travelling through the mountains..this will be our first time to states by car. What places are the best to stay at along the way without having to travel through mountains in the dark (I'm really nervous about winter driving in mountains)...what sights should we not miss...we are allowing four days of travel... thanks in advance
Oct 26th, 2010, 05:15 PM

What part of Alberta and Arizona are you going to/from? You will probably be coming down i 15 once you get to the US which should be cleared fairly quickly after storms, in any case and you will have to deal with the mountains I would guess. Check with the weather station frequently.

Give a little more of what interests you and folks will be able to give you a bit more help.
Oct 26th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Original Poster

We will be going through Taber, Alberta to Phoenix, Ar. so we will be going on highway I-15...I'm looking for rest stops along the way that are scenic and really wondering how bad it is to drive through the mountains...how far can you get in one day of travel..where to stay, etc?

Search this Thread