I am planning a trip to Alaska early August and looking for some information. I am primarily interested in the following activities:
1) Bear watching
3) Barrow to view the Artic circle experience
5)maybe a bit of fishing (not big on this one)
I am looking for information as to any good tour operators and or best areas to arrange for these activities; I don't mind doing the fly-in activities to see them. Are there any tour operators that can manage all these activities or will I have to book separately? Also would appreciate if there are any other things that is a must see or to do activity while in Alaska - I am not a fan of museums or historical sites.
Thanks in advance and Cheers;
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 3 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 4 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 5 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 6 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 11 Padre Islands
- 12 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 NASHVILLE
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay