i am hoping to travel to alaska around sept-oct 2012. i wish to spend most of my time in the wilderness and i want to visit the stampede(into the wild) trail as well.i plan on spending about 15 days there.
would anyone be able to suggest an itinerary and places worth visiting? plus i am travelling alone so is a camper/small rv the best way to see the place?
any advice would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG @%I8OO:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 http://www.usahealthguide.com/colastrina/
- 3 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 4 A Few days in Museums
- 5 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 6 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 7 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 First time in the United States
- 10 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 11 3 days San Francisco
- 12 Vacations in New Orleans
- 13 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 14 travelling from Miami to New York
- 15 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 18 natchez accommodation
- 19 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 22 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 23 New Orleans Vacation
- 24 natchez trace parkway
- 25 Our next summer trip