For a small (artist) project of mine, I'm looking for some pictures taken from the Seward-Anchorage Train.
Who took this train and has some pictures he/she is willing to send to me?
I'm looking for pictures of a very specific spot: right between two tunnels there is a view of the 'Placer River Gorge'. Since you only have a few seconds to make the picture, most people take almost the exact same photograph.
This is an example I found with Google images:
You can reply, or send me an e-mail (joachimnaudts -at- telenet -dot- be).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 4 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 7 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 8 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 9 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 10 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 11 Muir Woods - new rules
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 14 Padre Islands
- 15 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 16 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 17 NASHVILLE
- 18 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 19 4 days in San Diego
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Galveston
- 25 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?