I am visiting Alaska for 4 and a half day in August end and need help in planning. Since there are so many places and activities to do i am getting confused.
As of now i have planned to visit -
1 Day in Whittier for Prince William Sound Cruise OR Seward Alaska for Kenai Fjords National Park
2 Days In Denali National Park
I have 1 and half day spare now. Either i can visit Fairbanks for the Arctic Circle Tours with Northern Lights OR i can extend one more day in Seward or Whittier.
I am not sure how good is the arctic circle tour as the pics i have seen on internet only shows Arctic Circle board
Are 2 days more than enough in Denali? I am planning to add a glacier landing tour in Denali.
Please suggest me with some more options...
I have flights from Anchorage
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 Dulles to BWI
- 4 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 5 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?