Planning to go to Fairbanks and spend time in Chena Hot Springs area and Denali the first full week of July. Any suggestions on what not to miss? And what to avoid? We are outdoorsy people and fishing, short hikes,canoeing/kayaking, day trips are what we enjoy doing.
Thanks and can't wait for your input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 5 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Vegas in February
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 I need help
- 19 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 25 Travel Shenanigans
Alaska - Fairbanks, Denali & Chena Hot Springs - Itinerary?