We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://snappea.zone/judaa-drisha-more-mp3-song-download/
- 2 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 6 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 7 NASHVILLE
- 8 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 11 Muir Woods - new rules
- 12 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay