We are from Uk and looking to take a road trip from LA to Phoenix In October next year so lots of time to plan. . Ideally we would like to visit Palm Spring and Lake Havasu city but after that we are open to suggestions. Looking at the forums etc, a few possibles are the Grand Canyon of course, Apache Trail and Sedona. We are not bothered about staying in Phoenix, it's just that we wil probably fly back to Uk from there.
Ideas and suggestions for an itinerary would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @renewal Installation CONTACT☎1888 279 0246 onlineRrepresentative
- 2 NY theater district restaurant
- 3 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 girls trip / oregon
- 8 Vegas in February
- 9 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 10 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 I need help
- 14 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 17 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 18 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 19 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Travel Shenanigans
- 23 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 24 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants
Advice on 'must see's ' on a 6/7 day road trip from LA to Phoenix