My friend and I have hired a campervan and we will be starting off in LA and eventually ending up in New York. We've loosely planned most of the route but we're stuck on the Nashville to Washington D.C part. It will be December by the time we get to there so obviously not going to be great weather. What would be the best route to get us from Nashville to Washington taking in to consideration the time of year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 2 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 3 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 4 Las Vegas TR
- 5 Where would you go in March?
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 I need help
- 9 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 10 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 11 New York in 5 days
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 14 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 Expedia
- 17 Italian Provisions
- 18 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 19 girls trip / oregon
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 22 Vacations in New Orleans
- 23 4 days in Miami
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York