I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 Our next summer trip
- 5 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 6 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 7 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 8 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Dulles to BWI
- 11 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 16 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 17 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 18 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 19 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 20 Muir Woods - new rules
- 21 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 22 Padre Islands
- 23 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 24 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 25 NASHVILLE