I have to do a course in New London (central) and need a place to stay for 6 nights. The radisson suits best in terms of location but it's not available on my last night. It would also be good if there was somewhere cheaper in the vicinity.
Any hotel, motel, b&b, inn .. would be great. I'm not having much luck on the general websites.
Any help would be good.. thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Cali
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 7 Big Sur weather in early December
- 8 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 9 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 10 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 11 Our next summer trip
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Family winter holiday
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?