Husband and I are joining a flotilla and doing a bit of cruising in Alaska next July /August.
We will have time onshore at Juneau and Sitka before meeting the rest of the group in Ketchikan .
Husband has looked at a couple of options through VRBO for Juneau...one of the apartments is across the river on Douglas Island so that we'd be looking back at the town.
We will be staying for five nights so figure an apartment may be better than a hotel room for this stay but a cabin would be welcome too .
In Sitka we'd only need a hotel as we are staying only a couple of nights.
Doesn't have to be high end accommodation; usually aim for mid- range but it'd be great to have a view!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 2 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 3 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 5 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 6 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Padre Islands
- 9 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 10 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 11 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 20 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 21 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 22 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 23 Family winter holiday
- 24 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 25 Galveston