A Sun Chateau-Sedona

Search

A Sun Chateau-Sedona

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2004, 01:05 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Sun Chateau-Sedona

What does anyone know about this B&B-style hotel? Location/amenities?

Thank you in advance,
Jen
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 01:17 PM
emd

Hi Jen; I have not stayed there but I looked it up on the web and I can tell you a bit about where it is if you are not familiar w/Sedona. It is off of 89A, the main hwy. that runs east-west through Sedona. It is west, in the area of coffeepot rock, so not too far west. I think when you descend the road that Sunset CHateau is on, you will be in the area where the Safeway is on 89A, and you can turn right to go further west to the hiking in the area of Boynton canyon, or right to go to the main area of Sedona w/dining, other hiking, shops, etc. It looks liek a nice location- not the best for walking around to dining- you'd need to drive- but you should have some nice views, possibly similar to those at the airport area, since the website refers to the Chateau being up a hill.
BTW- I see you have not posted too much so I will give you a hint- if no one answers your post, you can reply to your own post to send it to the top, instead of reposting the same question twice. That is the better way to do it on this forum.
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 02:03 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for you response "EMD"

Jen
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 02:50 PM
emd

oops, I meant that coming from the Chateau you would turn left on 89A to go out further west (towards Red Rock state park and Boynton Canyon).
The place looks nice on thier website- if you would give us a little reprot on how you like it if you stay there that would be great.
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 06:12 AM

We have reservations to stay there in October. Their website came up when I did a search on Alta Vista. They seem to be new and not listed on many travel sites of the area. From the map, it looks like they overlook the airport area.