Does anyone have any great ideas for a road trip this Sept - Oct , some towns to go through.
We are planning a trip from Long Island to Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
We have about 8 days. I would like to make a loop. Thinking about taking the ferry to CT head up to NH (doesn't have to be near coast) then loop around to come back on the west side of NH, MA, CT. We would Love to stop at some Apple orchards and fall festivals, lakes, and to see some starry nights. We have a 14 month old so some light nature walks is important to us. So far I read about the Golden rod taffy machine haha, and Gould Hill heirloom apples.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 3 New York in 5 days
- 4 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 5 10 day California Trip in July
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 10 I need help
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Italian Provisions
- 14 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada