Can we possibly do anything with a 6 hour lay over at National Airport? We have never been to DC. I guess we would have to be back at the airport 2 hours before our flight to London so make that a 4 hour lay over.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 2 NY theater district restaurant
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Trip to Cali
- 5 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 6 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 9 Big Sur weather in early December
- 10 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 13 Our next summer trip
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Dulles to BWI
- 18 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 21 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 22 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 23 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 24 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 25 glacier national park to yellowstone route