We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 Vegas in February
- 6 Las Vegas TR
- 7 I need help
- 8 girls trip / oregon
- 9 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 10 A Few days in Museums
- 11 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 19 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 25 4 days in Miami