Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roku Tech Support
- 2 chau rua chen
- 3 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 4 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 5 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 6 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 4 days in San Diego
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old