Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Installation Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt CONTACT AOL 24by7
- 2 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 7 NY theater district restaurant
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 12 Big Sur weather in early December
- 13 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 14 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 15 Our next summer trip
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family