I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muir Woods - new rules
- 2 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 6 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Padre Islands
- 9 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 10 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA