My mom and I (two active, adult females) will be spending 3-4 days in Seattle in early to mid August as part of a PNW trip. This is our first trip to Seattle and we would like to see as much as possible. We will likely not have a car for this leg of the trip (unless a lot of commenters think it is necessary).
1. What parts of town are best/most convenient to stay in?
2. Where are the best places to eat that aren't too touristy or expensive?
3. What are the best things to do? (walking tours, biking tours, etc).
We are also willing to do day trips from the city but plan to hit up San Juan islands as another part of the trip (and Mt. Rainier on our way up from Portland).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 2 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 girls trip / oregon
- 5 Vegas in February
- 6 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 I need help
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 16 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 19 Travel Shenanigans
- 20 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 21 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 22 Newport Beach restaurants
- 23 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 24 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 25 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area