Thank you all!
What would be your 2nd choice of "a cute-sy town to stop at en route from ALB Albany airport to Lake George, to do some fun 50+ yr old women shopping, & have a "nice" lunch. Would like more than tee shirt shops and a Subway. "
I did not originally mention that our "gang" is arriving in 2 shifts, a day apart.
We already have plans to hit Saratoga Springs once the whole group is together.
The few of us in the early group want to do something en route to Lake G.
Thank you again....
I am always so happily amazed at the kindness of Fodor-ites sharing their knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I need help
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 6 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 7 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 8 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 11 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 14 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 15 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 4 days in Miami
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
Thank you all!