My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Comcast 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 3 Avila Ageless Serum: Reduces Lines And Wrinkles
- 4 Echo Garage Doors Company Albuquerque NM
- 5 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Christmas getaway
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 16 Family winter holiday
- 17 Sjc Car Rental
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 20 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 21 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 24 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?