Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas at the morning and drive on the first day to Strawberry Inn at Stanislaus National Park passing through Death Valley, Bishop, Mamoth Lakes, Mono Lake.
On the second day morning to drive to Yosemite valley and to spend till the evening in this area.
On the second day evening to leave Yosemite park and to drive to San Francisco.
Any ideas and suggestions for what to see, where to visit, maybe something to change will be very appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Cali
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 7 Big Sur weather in early December
- 8 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 9 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 10 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 11 Our next summer trip
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Family winter holiday
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?
2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Francisco - Please comment