Hmm, I really need your advice on this.
Now for some of this trip I'm going to be off on my own.
I have two (measly) days to explore San Francisco, first time, I've never been there (very excited).
Really would love your opinion on where to go, what to see, places to walk around in, and yummy food places (be it gourmet shops, or eateries).
I must confess, (don't get upset), but I don't want to see Alcatraz.
I really enjoy interesting walks around a fun city, so would love your feedback on where's best to walk and fun shopping (***) to do. I especially enjoy looking at historical buildings.
I also heard San Fran has some fab chocolate gourmet shops and other yummy things. Where do you prefer?
I'm not sure how much 'fine dining' I will do. I'll be on my own, so I might feel funny eating at some fancy place. However, if there's a must do place, I'm all ears (or eyes )
I am hoping to do a quick sightseeing trip to Muir woods as well for a few hours by one of those mini buses.
So I have some ideas on stuff I'd like to do, But I do feel that I must turn to you, the Travel Experts for your great advice on my 2 day San Francisco, California excursion.
Greatly Appreciate your insight on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.irelandsupplements.ie/votofel-force/
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 I need help
- 6 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 4 days in Miami
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 First time in the United States
- 24 3 days San Francisco
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans
2 Days in San Francisco--Best stuff to cram in? To do, see, eat, shop, walk?