I will be spending a weekend in Rehoboth in July with my family - visiting some friends who are there from out of state for the weekend. Ideally I'd like to stay in a hotel room which is set up as a suite with 2 bedrooms as we'll be bringing out toddlers with us and I think they would sleep better in their own room. I did a little bit of checking online and couldn't really find much. There were a couple of places, but they didn't seem to be near the boardwalk/beach, and I believe that is where our friends are staying so we were hoping to be closeby (walking distance). Does anyone have any ideas? Ideally we'd like it to be a fairly nice place (but not totally break the bank to stay there) - with the little kiddos, we don't have the opportunity to get away too often.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lincoln in the Bardo +1(855)-481-5333 turbotax tech support number
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 6 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 4 days in San Diego
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 16 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 17 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Big Sur weather in early December
- 20 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 21 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 22 Our next summer trip
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Dulles to BWI