1. Map it out.
2. You won’t get it “right” the first time.
3. Watch out for hidden rental car costs.
4. Triple check the car rental mileage allotment.
5. Gas counts towards your budget.
6. Car insurance counts towards your budget too.
7. Check the car rental’s operating hours.
8. Pick up/drop off at the same location will save you hundreds.
9. There is always a discount code to use.
10. Always upgrade to get a trunk!
11. Download your favorite audio book.
12. Don’t forget a cell phone charger!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY IN ALL CURRENCY
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 6 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 9 Muir Woods - new rules
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 12 Padre Islands
- 13 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 14 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 15 NASHVILLE
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 19 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 20 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 21 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Galveston
- 24 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
1. Map it out.