we will be going on 10 night hawaii trip in August 3rd week with a 3 and 1 year old. This will be our frist trip to Hawaii and perhaps could be only one given that we will be relocating to our home country.
i have the following queries and your opinions will be highly appreciated.
1. Should we split the trip or just spend all time at Ohau (we will be flying in there)?
2. If we do split then does Maui sound like a good second place to visit given that we will be with kids? Any other suggestions for place.
3. Is the big island a good option to do with kids?
3. Is it must to know swimming to enjoy Hawaii trip? My wife does not know swimming. I do.
4. If we split the trip would it still be a good idea to rent condos instead of hotel to save money? (yes we would like to cook and eat if it still makes a difference).
5. Is it better to book car rental along with flight or doing seperately also works out economical?
thanks in advance for any response you guys may be able to give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pink Tour 2018, Jeff Dunham Tour 2018, The Eagles Tour
- 2 Newport Beach restaurants
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 5 I need help
- 6 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017