I recently got married and finally having time to plan our Honeymoon. We wanted to go somewhere with beaches and activities to do (golf for the husband) . The catch is we only have 5 nights so we don't want to spend to much time for travel. Currently in CA. Any suggestions?? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 May 2018
- 2 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 3 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 4 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 5 Travel through Expedia
- 6 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 7 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 8 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 11 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 12 New Member Introduction
- 13 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 14 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 15 Hawaii
- 16 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 17 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 18 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 19 Searching for paradise
- 20 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 23 ANC headphones?
- 24 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 25 Places to visit in Asia?