I need recommendations and suggestions for July 2011 travel with our 2 sons who will be 2.5 and 6 then.
This June we were in Zurich, Venice and Milan (as well as Mykonos, Kusadasi, Split, Corfu, Athens as part of a cruise). Lovely cities but I hated the heat and the crowds. The last time we went to Europe was in September 2007 when we did Amsterdam, Brugge, Brussels. That was a lovely trip. I much preferred that temperature and lack of tourists. I wish we could go in September again, but now the elder son is at school.
We live in hot and humid Indonesia. So we are looking for something with cooler weather. No beach holiday. We enjoy walking around a lot. Some culture but not too much. We love nature too, but we are not camping types. In Europe, we stay in 3-4 star hotel. In Asia, 4 star hotel. We will probably travel for around 2 weeks. 3 weeks tops.
Where should we travel to? I have thought of Scandinavian countries, Iceland, Alaska.
What am I missing?
So many thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTONTec*h supp0rt 24k7
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 May 2018
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 6 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 7 Travel through Expedia
- 8 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 New Member Introduction
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO