I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 2 May 2018
- 3 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 4 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 5 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 6 Travel through Expedia
- 7 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 8 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 12 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 13 New Member Introduction
- 14 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 15 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 16 Hawaii
- 17 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 18 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 19 Searching for paradise
- 20 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 23 ANC headphones?
- 24 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 25 Places to visit in Asia?